Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Head Turners

As I have attended this year's Pahiyas in Lucban, Quezon, I was determined to find some head pieces or hats for my ladies in waiting (aka bridesmaids). I know of only one which sells export quality handmade hats and that is the Lucban Hat Factory. I sent an email prior to that day asking if they will be there and gladly they confirmed. So a day before the celebration, I went off looking for their stall. I failed until the next day, I saw one of our neighbors running around the block wearing a familiar headband.I instantly knew where she got it. So off I walked through where that kid came from and finally found their stall. I didn't realize they were just 2 blocks away from our house! Thank goodness they just arrived! I even wore one that day as well. It really went well with the vintage inspired dress from Watchaddict. Anyway, here's what I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment