Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

PREPPING FOR NEW DESIGNS

Now that wedding preps are done, I can now focus on establishing my craft. I started learning new techniques to extend my limitations on more ideas and designs. I can't help but be excited on my upcoming projects. There will be embellished bags, hair pieces, polymer clay gift and accessories and even apparel all designed and created by mwah.

I also decided to focus on beach wedding jewelry and accessories to support b2bs (bride-to-be) achieve the perfect beach wedding as they imagined. Based on my own experience, I really took effort on learning a lot of skills just to have the look I want. DIYs are not for all as it requires time and dedication.. even a lot of passion. The best part about this is that all  of my creations are affordable too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment