Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fashion Institute of the Philippines Graduation 2011: Imaginarium

The school's graduation show was held at Greenbelt 5 Fashionwalk on the 25th of August. The event was accompanied by great tasting wines and posh hors d' oeuvres. Judged by prominent members of the fashion industry, editors and CEOs from fashion magazines and boutiques, the night ended with grateful designers that will flourish the Philippine Fashion Industry. I may not be there personally but I am thankful to my family, teachers and very best friends who supported and helped me till this day.
 I'm just sad that my video didn't turn up. I really spent a lot of time rehearsing my lines in front of the camera. Oh well, at least I made an impression with my music. Thanks to Lil Bro for the photos.


























No comments:

Post a Comment