Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Own Miracle

 It's been awhile... Ever since I migrated to Australia, everything has changed. I thought I would be able to create more interesting pieces but my role as a wife has taken over... then motherhood. I had no regrets for I was able to create a miracle for not everyone was given the gift that I have. I felt so blessed to have her in my arms and a loving husband by my side. They are my inspirations in life... my happiness.

On the other hand, this new life is not easy to be dealt with. There are those sleepless nights, irregular meals, painstaking guesses on Bubba's whims and almost zero social life. We never thought of the gravity of what most parents say until we became one. Anyway, this did not bother us at all. Once we see our baby's sweet eyes, the light shines our way and warms our hearts.

Armed with new ideas, I will keep the flow of creating new pieces continuously until I find myself once again as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment